Do you feel the need for change? Yes? We at Social Media Week Berlin know that, for brands and individuals alike, meeting people and building connections is an invaluable part of the SMW experience. Connect with inspiring Berlin based companies who are looking to expand their teams and hire new talent. The Fair, a main evening event and a featured part of the programme, is open to the public and of course is free of charge.
Are you a company looking for new talent? Then contact us at email@example.com, we still have a limited amount of booths available.
● Meet a wide range of companies – both large and small – to check out new working and internship opportunities
● Get critical feedback on your paper self from a FlexBase HR expert, who will offer advice on your CV and talk with you about your social resume
● The Fair will open with a keynote from Nicole Simon, renowned social media and communications consultant, and specialist in tactic and digital craftsmanship, speaking about sucessful job-hunting in Berlin
● The Jobs Fair will be a featured evening event for our Recruitment Track hosted by FlexBase: an entire day packed with presentations, panels and workshops realting to HR and self-promotion in the age of new media.
● And there will event be a free lunch for participants brought to you by the folks from FlexBase, too… so there are plenty of reasons to come early and stay for the Fair!
Register for free from August 12th for all events, Nicole Simon’s keynote, FlexBase’s lunch and the Jobs Fair on our Schedule Page.
● Booths will be 120x60cm, and supplied with two chairs
● Social Media Week Berlin will aim to have a balance between large and small/startup
● Participating brands may invite between one and three company representatives
● Companies are encouraged to bring branded paraphernalia to furnish their booth
● Each company is entitled to have one stand-alone roll-up/flag banner, not exceeding a
width of 1 metre
● Each participating brand must currently be recruiting new staff
● The position of booths may be selected once participation is confirmed… first come first
● Our outreach to universities, language schools, startup communities and coworking spaces will encourage participants from a range of prfessional backgrounds and experience levels
● Companies’ job openings will be published prior to and throughout Social Media Week, in a blog-style page on the Social Media Week Berlin webpage
● Partnering companies get one free job posting on Venture Village’s job board
participating brand must currently be recruiting new staff
● Absolventa has partnered to help promote the fair to their huge database of students and graduates
Business Hub at ImmobilienScout24 – Andreasstraße 10, 10243 Berlin
5:30-9pm, Wednesday, 25th September
How to join:
Visitors need to register on our webpage prior to the event (it’s free – from August 13th)
For companies – we still have some booths available, please get in touch for more information.
For more information please contact: