September 22 – 26: Information on SMWBerlin
With the theme The Future of Now, Social Media Week Berlin takes place for the fifth time and is organized by Social Media Week Berlin e.V. All lectures are free of charge. All Masterclasses are accessible with an SMW INSIGHT pass. Sales will start early August at a price of 75 euros. In parallel, another 11 cities will be setting up events worldwide. Social Media Week Berlin’s Hubs are the Startup campus Factory Berlin, the conference and co-working space SUPERMARKET and PLATOON Kunsthalle. SMW was brought to life by Toby Daniels in New York. Around 66.000 people worldwide, 4.000 alone in Berlin, visited an edition of Social Media Week last year. The Twitter hashtag is #SMWBerlin.
Media Kit Downloads:
- - 12.08.14 | #SMWBerlin Ticketverkauf startet
- 23.07.14 | Get involved: SMW at Factory this September
- 14.05.14 | Social Media Week im September zurück in Berlin
For more information & interviews please contact Rico Valtin pressberlin(at)socialmediaweek(dot)org.
Sign up for our mailing list by clicking the blue ‘NEWSLETTER’ button found in the top-right of this page.
You can view our previous 2014 newsletters here:
- 15.07.14 | SMW BERLIN 2014 // EXCLUSIVE PARTNER OFFER
- 09.07.14 | SMW BERLIN 2014 // GET INVOLVED NOW!