Kicking off November 5, 2012, in San Francisco, join GigaOM in a series of interviews with the leading creators building the technologies, platforms and visually stunning experiences for the connected consumer.
Technology is changing how we do business- it’s a frequent topic here at Social Media Week. This includes design. Design in the age of connectedness means product design, user interfaces, and the underlying frameworks must evolve, advance and humanize connected technology.
So, GigaOM has invited speakers like:
• Yves Behar, CEO, fuseproject and CCO, Jawbone
• Tony Fadell, Founder and CEO, Nest
• Oren Jacob, CEO, ToyTalk
• David Karp, Founder and CEO, Tumblr
• Alexander Ljung, Founder and CEO, SoundCloud
• John Markoss, Senior Writer, The New York Times
• Ben Silbermann, CEO, Pinterest
• Kevin Systrom, Co-Founder and CEO, Instagram
• Evan Williams, CEO, The Obvious Corporation
• Scott Wilson, Founder and Principal, MINIMAL
• George Blankenship, VP WW Sales and Ownership Experience, Tesla Motors
• Steve Case, Chairman and CEO, Revolution
In addition, every registered attendee will receive a hard copy of their inaugural RoadMap book, which will feature interviews from many of our speakers as well as a free copy of the GigaOM Pro report on connected consumer trends of 2012. Read more and join us for GigaOM RoadMap.