Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas, innovations and insights into how social media and technology are changing business, society and culture around the world.
• Wellesley College, AB Economics
• Dartmouth College, MA Creative Writing
International marketing and public relations professional with a highly competent, results-oriented attitude and over 6 years of experience in the field, including 3 years of experience in higher education. Versatile qualifications include logistics, social media and finance.
Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with demonstrated competencies in client contact, business development, project management and event planning. Supervisory experience and ability to utilize leadership, communication and interpersonal skills to build teams that meet/exceed goals.
- - -
Interested in projects in need of a social media strategist to:
• Promote clients’ online initiatives and web properties
• Participate in internal brainstorm sessions to give social media perspective/strategy
• Attend and speaking at industry events
• Research and author social media marketing-themed studies
• Introduce new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
• Create ROI and performance reports for social media clients and internal decision-making
• Manage a portfolio of social media accounts and engage online communities
• Be reactive and proactive on social channels such as blogs, message boards and video upload hubs