In a world where every company is utilizing social media to reach their audience, why are certain companies accelerating while others fall behind? This panel will teach you how to get ahead of the competition by discussing key issues and solutions such as:
- Capturing the attention of your target market without overwhelming them with information.
- Using your data to determine what works.
- Special phrases, keywords, and images that make your information stand out.
- The best websites and platforms to post on.
- How often you should post something as well as the nature of the post
(informative, funny, etc.)
- Modern challenges of publishing social media and how to overcome them.
Event Room: Huron Room
Wi-Fi username – Tribune Conference; password – Tribune435]