#mobilecultural 2.0: How Social, Local and Mobile are converging in Multicultural Marketing
We all hear about the importance of Multicultural Marketing, but is this really different from “regular” marketing – and if so, why should we care? Presented by the IAB’s Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence, please join us for a future looking discussion on unique joys, challenges and best practices for reaching today’s multicultural consumers through a mix of Mobile, Social and Local strategies.
comScore’s VP of mobile will set the stage with latest trends and research, followed by a panel discussion with Facebook, Twitter, Verizon, LSN Mobile and Briabe Mobile as they discuss what it means to have a “multicultural” strategy, best practices for reaching these audiences across a suite of emerging media, and how you can develop successful strategies for your business.
- Kelly Barrett VP, Mobile, comScore
- James Briggs, CEO, Briabe Mobile
- Christian Martinez, Head of Sales – US Hispanic, Facebook
- Dave Matthews, SVP Marketing and Advertising Partnerships, LSN Mobile
- Torod Neptune, VP, Chief Communications Officer, Verizon Wireless