10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Hosted by The Guardian Nigeria
Innovation Stage Plot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru Victoria Island Lagos
Kicking off the SMW Lagos Future of Media Summit, The Future of Digital Publishing is an engaging panel session focused on dissecting the key forces and dynamics in the ever changing world of digital publishing. The Guardian Nigeria brings together top industry leaders from Nigeria’s publishing, advertising and journalism community to discuss how an evolving digital landscape is forcing publishers to change their approach to content creation, revenue generation, social platforms and marketing.
Attendees interested in understanding the different areas of the digital publishing value chain, those working in the sector already and those considering moving in to this exciting space are invited to join in the Q/A.
The panel will consist of the following experts in their field:
- Moderator: Miss Peace Hyde: media entrepreneur and Forbes West Africa Correspondent
- Mr Tolu Ogunlesi: writer who regularly contributes to The New York Times & The Financial Times
- Mr Daryn Wober: CEO Ventra Media/Executive Director The Guardian Nigeria
- Mr Tomiwa Aladekomo: Senior Digital Manager, Nigerian Breweries
- Representative from global tech platform TBC
About The Guardian Nigeria
The Guardian is an independent newspaper, established in 1983 for the purpose of presenting balanced coverage of events, and of promoting the best interests of Nigeria. It owes allegiance to no political party, ethnic community, religious or other interest group. Its primary commitment is to the integrity and sovereignty of the Federation of Nigeria, and beyond that to the unity and sovereignty of Africa.
Venue & Location
Innovation StagePlot 5B, Water Corporation Road, Oniru
Victoria Island, Lagos