There’s stack of events, virtually of them free, to choose from, but with just a couple of days to go, spaces are getting snapped up fast. Fortunately a whole heap of events have been added in the last few days.
In a bid to find to navigate the schedule and provide a few pointers, I’ve rummaged through the list of events and picked out a few choice nuggets in a range of topics. Enjoy perusing them, and make sure you snap up a ticket quick smart!
On to the events…
- The Social Marketing Detectives: A Case by Case Study
Facebook Creative Best Practices and Measuring Success(sorry, sold out)
- The Decision Makers: The Truth Behind the Family Purchase Dynamic
- Pioneers of Digital, key ideas from leaders in advertising, marketing, search & social
- Pyschology of Influence
- Why You Don’t Need a Social Media Strategy?
- Facebook 1 Billion: End of the Beginning or Beginning of the End?
- Oversharing or misUnderstood: Automatic Sharing in Social
- Making Social Work for your Business
- Social CRM – A Practical Look At What It Is and How To Get Started
- Inside the Firewall Revisited: The Future Workplace
- The £800m Elephant in the Room: Social Inside the Enterprise
Heroes of Social Innovation(sorry, sold out)
- Sustainable Brands Doing Good by Doing Well in Social
- Can blogging end child hunger?
One-to-one Expert Advice
Food, Glorious Food (and Drink)
- Nosh: The Social Business of Food
- Unique Digital and KETTLE ® Chips: Chopped, Diced and sliced, Live on Stage
Olympics – Go #TeamGB
- Global Keynote: Alex Balfour, Head of Digital, LOCOG (London 2012 Olympics)
- London Olympics 2012 Through The Screen: Stories from Brands & Broadcasters
- CIPR Social Summer: Social media and its involvement with the Olympics and Paralympics
- Did London 2012 win ‘Social Olympics’ Gold?
- Chinwag’s Careers Day @ SMWLDN
- Pimp Your Portfolio
- ‘Generation S’: The New CV Seminar
- LET’S MASH_UP: Digital, Creativity and Education Worskhop
- CV Surgery
- How To Get A Job In Social Media
Fashion Mwah Mwah Dahrling
- Tap Your Heels 3 Times: Dreaming of Fashion’s Social Future
- Are You Being Served? Influence, Engagement & Customer Service
- Best in Show: Who’s Rocking Social Fashion?
- Data-Driven Fashion & the Death of Trends
Talking of navigation (shhh, let’s not mention Apple Maps eh?) the sparkly new updated SMW mobile app powered by Nokia is available for Windows, iPhone, Symbian and Android, definitely one of the easier ways to navigate the schedule and find out where your next event is taking place. Download it from the SMWLDN website.
Hope to see you next week!