We are proud to announce that registration for Social Media Week is now live.
You can RSVP for events here: http://socialmediaweek.org/newyork/schedule
Included in the program are over 35 individual events, covering topics such as healthcare, sports, music & news to brand marketing, politics, and arts & culture.
Here’s a taste of what’s on offer:
Panels & Presentations:
- Branding the Future with Social Media, sponsored by Pepsi Refresh
- Hacking with API’s in the Cloud, hosted by Drop.io
- Networked News Gatherers, hosted by Time Inc
- Humanizing Social Media, hosted by IDEO
- The Future of Space & Time, hosted by Wired.com
- Social Graph Optimization, hosted by JWT and sponsored by Meebo
- Reinvention from the Ground Up, hosted by Razorfish
- PSFK presents Good Ideas Salon with Seth Godin
- Designing Social Interfaces, hosted by UltraLight Startups
- Putting The Social In CSR, a ThinkSocial/Media Council event, sponsored by Pepsi Refresh
- Digital Culture NYC: Breaking Down the Walls, hosted by MoMA
Parties & Mixers
- Social Media Week presents Opening Night Celebration, sponsored by Meebo, Pepsi Refresh and Diageo
- Tweetup, hosted by Mediabistro
- Digital Cocktails: Keys To Social Media Success
- Digital Divas with Social Diva
- NextUp NYC, hosted by Mashable
- Exploring Music’s relationship with Social Media, hosted by SoundCtrl
- OBLITERATI: Social Media Week
- Social Media Week Official Closing Party sponsored by Meebo, Pepsi Refresh and Diageo
To register for events, simply visit the New York website, select Schedule from the top navigation and RSVP for the events you wish to attend. We will be adding more events over the next couple of weeks, so make sure you check back for updates.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST RSVP FOR EVENTS INDIVIDUALLY. REGISTERING THROUGH *SCHED DOES NOT ADMIT ENTRY.
Thanks to our global headline sponsor Meebo and supporting sponsors Pepsi Refresh and Pepsico and our amazing roster of event partners, the majority of events listed are free to attend.
Want to participate in Social Media Week beyond simply attending?
There’s still time. You can still register your own event, register to speak, or even volunteer if you would like to help out during the actual week itself. Check out http://socialmediaweek.org/getting-involved for more information.
Thanks again to all of our wonderful supporters, including the global and NY Advisory Boards and planning committee. Without their vast efforts & energy, Social Media Week would not be possible.