We are honoured to present the members of the 2012 SMWTO Advisory Board. Together they span a wide range of industries, and as a group we are meeting regularly to help define and refine our plans for the week.
Thank-you to all our advisors for volunteering their time.
Social Media Week Toronto’s 2012 Advisory Board is:
- Sarah Baird, Studio Director, Social Game Universe Twitter | LinkedIn
- David Crow, Consultant, David Crow Inc. Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sue Edworthy, Sue Edworthy Arts Planning Twitter | LinkedIn
- Mark Evans, Principal, ME Consulting Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sara Falconer, Online Content and Community Manager, WWF Canada Twitter | LinkedIn
- Lauren Friese, Founder, TalentEgg Inc. Twitter | LinkedIn
- Pritesh Gandhi, Senior Manager, Digital Strategy – Corporate Marketing, BMO Financial Group Twitter | LinkedIn
- Asif Khan, President, Location Based Marketing Association Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sheldon Levine, Community Manager, Sysomos Inc. Twitter | LinkedIn
- Bryan Segal, Vice-President, comScore Inc. Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sean Stanleigh, Editor, Report on Small Business, The Globe and Mail Twitter | LinkedIn
- Jenny Thompson, Director, Digital & Customer Base Management – Marketing Communications, Rogers Communications LinkedIn
- Jo-Anne Wallace, Marketing/Social Media Manager, Entertainment Company Twitter | LinkedIn
We are grateful for the time and expertise these individuals are generously contributing. Collaboratively, they are helping guide, support and direct our festival to realize a successful unique event in February.
Bios & Pics to come.