We are honoured to present the members of the 2013 SMWTO Advisory Board. Together they span a wide range of industries, and as a group we are meeting regularly to help define and refine our plans for the week.
Thank-you to all our advisors for volunteering their time.
Social Media Week Toronto’s 2013 Advisory Board is:
- Candice Faktor, General Manager, Wattpad
- Ramona Pringle, Faculty member, Ryerson University and Interactive Video Artist
- Deb Hall,
- Anthony Wolch, Executive Creative Director, Entrinsic
- Carolyn Contois, Executive Director of Client Service, Entrinsic
- Sara Falconer, Community Manager and Strategist, Entrinsic Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sheldon Levine, Community Manager, Sysomos Inc. Twitter | LinkedIn
- Bryan Segal, Vice-President, comScore Inc. Twitter | LinkedIn
- Sean Stanleigh, Editor, Report on Small Business, The Globe and Mail Twitter | LinkedIn
We are grateful for the time and expertise these individuals are generously contributing. Collaboratively, they are helping guide, support and direct our festival to realize a successful unique event in February.