Event Spotlight: Journey to the Centre of the Net, Hosted by Augmendy
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
Access exclusive SMW+ content by marketers whose careers you can emulate with a free 30-day trial!
All aboard! If you’re stationed in Milan, or even just passing through, we’ve got details on an innovative event being hosted by Augmendy that is not to be missed.
- What’s this event called? Journey to the Centre of the Net
- Where will this event be held? A high-speed train going from Milan to Rome
- When will this event be held? Tuesday, February 2, 2011 at 9:15 am
- Who is hosting this event? Journey to the Centre of the Net will be hosted by Augmendy
- What’s this event all about? From Milan to Rome, the first train to discover the opportunities of the Net. Three hours learning about the world of the Internet. A real journey to the center of the Net to understand the full potential of the Internet through a cultural speed dating, 10 minutes face-to -face on a rotation basis, with a renowned host from the Net or a testimonial of the Internet opportunities.
- So, what is Augmendy? According to Augmendy’s site: The Mission of Augmendy, through different types of assets, is putting companies in contact with market participants in social media, creating events and training initiatives.
If you’re in Milan, be sure to pack lightly before boarding this ride to the centre of the Net.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.