Event Spotlight (SMW HK): Bloggers Series, With A Focus On: Fashion –win a facial or two!
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
Join Hong Kong Fashion Geek and Hong Kong’s leading fashion bloggers for a panel discussion on how social media has transformed fashion reporting. The discussion will include topics from the art of engaging fashion bloggers in the online space to whether fashion bloggers should be treated as journalists or celebrities. You can register for this event here.
Here are the deets:
- What’s this event called? Bloggers Series, With A Focus On: Fashion
- Where will this event be held? City University (will also be live streamed!)
- When will this event be held? February 11th from 11 AM to 1 PM
- Who is hosting this event? Hong Kong Fashion Geek: the brainchild of Virginia Ngai aka HK Fashion Geek (who brings “you your daily dose of fashion, food, fun and all things fabulous in Hong Kong”) and hkShoeGeek aka Christina Ko (self-proclaimed hi-so journo, couch potato, shoegeek and gold digger).
- Who else is involved? Panel of leading HK fashion bloggers including: Janice Lee founder of PopBee.com, Janice Wong “ Hong Kong’s First Real Fashion Authority”, Butter Boom’s Secret Stylist: Pannee Ng and Kevin Poon.
Any type of reporter can appreciate this star-studded event! If you’re in town, make this a stop on your itinerary!
Joanna Firneno is a contributing writer to the Social Media Week blog and is an Associate Communications Manager at Deep Focus.
Watch keynote speaker Seth Godin
Bestselling Author and Entrepreneur, Seth Godin spoke at #SMWNYC. Watch his talk + hundreds of others on SMW Insider.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 300+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.