How To Save An Article On Facebook
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
Did you know there’s a simple way to save articles and links within Facebook? From the newsfeed on the web or from your mobile device, there is a feature for saving articles and links all within Facebook.
The video below, from the new video series BrainCandy, shows you how to save articles in Facebook, which helps organize any links, articles or videos you see on Facebook for viewing later.
To save an article on Facebook:
- Go to the Facebook newsfeed.
- Click on the small arrow in the top-right corner of the post you’d like to save, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the option that says “Save” with the link’s title.
- Scroll back to the top of your newsfeed, and in the left hand column, click the “Saved” tab. This brings you to all your saved articles and links in one place.
- Once you’re done with a saved item, simply click the “X” on the right side to archive it.
BrainCandy is a series of 60 second videos, which explain the hidden features of everyday platforms, as well as little-known tech tips, tricks and hacks to help digital professionals live better and work smarter.
To view more BrainCandy videos, visit: http://socialmediaweek.org/braincandy
Sign up here to receive the weekly BrainCandy newsletter with five new videos designed to help you win the Internet. Be better at tech, with BrainCandy!
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.