The 5 Best Ways You Can Get Involved with Social Media Week This September!
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
Access exclusive SMW+ content by marketers whose careers you can emulate with a free 30-day trial!
The next global edition of Social Media Week returns this September! That means there are just 53 days between now and the start of Social Media Week, which will take place in four cities around the globe: London, Miami, Rotterdam, and São Paulo.
If you think 53 days is soon, the deadline to submit your events is just two weeks away. On July 31, event submissions will close, and you might miss out on the core ingredient of Social Media Week around the globe… integrating your organization, expertise, and passion into the overall Social Media Week story. Now, go ahead and get those event idea submissions in before the end of the month.
If hosting your own event is not part of your Social Media Week plans, have no fear! There are plenty of other ways to get involved with Social Media Week this September. Please reach out to us with your own ideas, but the five best ways to join us include:
- Submitting an event idea: Check out our 2015 global theme, “Upwardly Mobile: The Rise of the Connected Class”, and submit your event ideas to join us in September and become a part of the Social Media Week conference nearest you.
- Applying to speak: If you are interested in speaking, or know an interested speaker, apply here! We’ll try and find an event that will work best for you, and we also encourage you to propose new event ideas too.
- Becoming an official sponsor: Join one of the world’s leading conferences for brands and agencies to reach a targeted audience of thousands of hyper-connected professionals. Sponsoring SMW, locally or across the globe, will help your organization increase brand awareness, be positioned as a thought leader, launch new products and more.
- Becoming a SMW reporter: Interested in contributing to Social Media Week? We are expanding with or conference coverage and original articles and news. Let us know how you would like to contribute and join our team!
- Telling your friends and spread the word!: Share your excitement with friends, colleagues, followers, partners, and everyone you know! We’re more and more excited as September approaches, and for daily updates on SMW news and information, follow us on Twitter, and “Like” us on Facebook.
The excitement is building in not only the four September cities, but across the SMW globe. Whether you follow along the conversation online, or register your pass to attend in-person, we hope you can play a role in September’s edition of Social Media Week coming up soon.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.