That’s a Wrap! Thank You Social Media Week Los Angeles Community
Thank you, #SMWLA speakers, partners, staff, volunteers, and attendees for making June’s edition of Social Media Week our best one yet!
Thank you to our attendees, speakers, partners, volunteers, independent event organizers, and everyone in the SMW community for making #SMWLA truly incredible. It was an incredible week exploring the business, art, science, and future of social media, as well as the second edition of SMW that discussed our global theme, “Language and the Machine: Algorithms and the Future of Communication” in 2017.
We want to thank our official cities Milan, Mexico City, as well as our participating SMWi city: SMWi Nairobi (#SMWiNairobi) for hosting this year’s event.
Here are some highlights from #SMWLA:
- How Marketers Can Win Mobile Video When One Second Feels Like An Eternity
- National Geographic: It’s Not Pretty Pictures That Keep Our 350MM Social Fans Around
- Think Like A 20Something To Take Your Social Analytics To The Next Level
- How Social Data Is Upending The ‘Build It Once, Run It Everywhere’ Model
- Crowdtap CEO: Sorry, But The Kardashians Are More Disruptive Than The Beatles
- VR For Brands: Bring The Cool-Factor, But Build An Experiential Narrative
- The Future Of Pinterest? Bringing Ideas To Life Beyond The Screen
- Here’s How Diageo Vets Emerging Formats Like Voice, VR & More
- Pinterest Wants You To Think Of Them Like A Search Engine, Not A Social Network
- BuzzFeed’s Ashly Perez: The Secret To Viral Content Starts With A Gut Feeling
- 6 Truth Bombs From Kelly Osbourne’s SMWLA Closing Keynote
Miss out on June’s event? Join us in September for Social Media Week in London!
Learn the latest trends, insights and best practices from the brightest minds in media and technology. Sign up for SMW Insider to watch full-length sessions from official Social Media Week conferences live and on-demand.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 180+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.