Thank You Social Media Week Chicago!
Thank you for making November’s edition of Social Media Week one to remember.
Thank you to our all of our attendees, speakers, partners, volunteers, independent event organizers, and everyone involved in the SMW community for making our November edition of #SMW17 a truly incredible and unforgettable experience.
It was another inspiring week exploring the business, art, science, and future of social media, as well as the fourth and final edition of SMW that brought people together discussed our global theme, “Language and the Machine: Algorithms and the Future of Communication”.
This year’s event would not have been possible without our sponsors: National Geographic, LIVESTRONG.com, Edelman, 4C, DialogTech, Julius, and Tracx
We’d also like to thank our Premium Content Partners: Morton Salt, Pinterest, Suzy, as well as all of our Food and Beverage Partners, Content Partners, and Technology Partners for supporting the 8th edition of Social Media Week Chicago.
If you didn’t attend #SMWCHICAGO, you can watch every Stage One and Stage Two session on SMW Insider, plus access 200+ hours of videos from past Social Media Week events.
Check out recaps of select sessions below:
- How National Geographic Became The #1 Brand In Social Media
- How Cars.com Is Humanizing the Car Buying Experience
- Why Shorter Videos Are Not Always Better
- How Pinterest Is Using Visual Discovery To Inspire Consumers To Act
- How AI Is Connecting Consumers to Brands
- Why Marketers Know Nothing About Consumers
- Suzy CEO: Branding Is Dead And ‘Gramming Killed It
- 4C Shares Their Best Marketing Practices for an Evolving Media Landscape
- Why Your Brand Is Failing At Social Media
- How Morton Salt Transformed Their 170-Year-Old Brand
- The RXBar Story: How The Chicago Startup Became a Household Name
- What A Successful Influencer Marketing Campaign Looks Like
- How To Get Your Midwestern Startup Noticed
- Why Phone Call Analytics Can Optimize Your Facebook Ad ROI
- How To Think Beyond The Hashtag To Make Your Offline Event Go Viral
We want to also thank our other official city Toronto (#SMWTO) for hosting this year.
Miss out on November’s event? Join us in April for our flagship global conference in New York! Check out the first wave of confirmed #SMWNYC 2018 speakers here.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 180+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.