Even MORE Speakers Announced: 50+ Sessions Added To SMWNYC Agenda
Register by 6 p.m. ET Feb. 16 to take advantage of our 20% early bird discount.
Earlier this week, we shared our initial schedule of events for SMWNYC (April 24-27), which includes speakers from companies like Diageo North America, Google, American Express, BuzzFeed, MTV, Axios, and more—as well as cultural staples like Joseph “Rev Run” Simmons and Martha Stewart.
Here are a few more reasons why you should register today (and save 20%!):
- An honest assessment of the state of influencer marketing from the ultimate food + lifestyle tastemaker, Martha Stewart.
- How can brands create meaningful content around complex issues? WP Narrative_ CEO Tricia Clarke-Stone and a powerhouse panel of film producers and activists show you the way.
- Sarah Hofstetter, 360i CEO & AAF Hall of Achievement honoree, teaches you how to turn vulnerabilities into competitive advantages.
- AI for good: Crisis Text Line CEO Nancy Lublin shares insights from the intersection of technology and mental health.
- From memes to media empire, get the scoop on how Jerry Media parlayed a viral Instagram account into branded content gold.
- Droga5 explores how data is transforming the creative brief and what that means for brands and agencies alike.
- Percolate CEO Noah Brier shares how to build brands with staying power.
- YuJung Kim, President, and Izzie Lerer, Founder & CCO of The Dodo share lessons on their path to captivating a niche market in social.
- Twitch explores patronage in the Digital Age & how streaming experiences can be a boon for brands.
- Execs from Knotch, The Players’ Tribune, and Fatherly share their insights on how publishers are navigating new challenges and opportunities.
- View all confirmed sessions here.
P.S. Coming from out of town? Take 20% off your accommodations by staying with us at the Sheraton. Contact us for more information on how to book your reservation. Limited rooms are available.
For more information about SMWNYC, including pass sales and sponsorship opportunities, please visit socialmediaweek.org/smwnyc.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 180+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.