GoPro, Food52, and Crowdtap Added to SMWLA Lineup
SMWLA returns to Santa Monica June 12-14. Register today to take advantage of early bird pricing.
From brand futurists and food innovators to the camera company that changed the face of user-generated content, our next wave of SMWLA speakers represent some of the most forward-thinking players in lifestyle media, technology, and consumer insights.
Here are the newest additions to the lineup:
- World-renowned youth marketing expert and Crowdtap CEO Matt Britton will discuss the evolution of brand marketing and provide insights on how brands can tap into the voice of consumers in real-time to inform their marketing, product, and business decisions.
- Katie Babineau, Senior Manager of Global Social & Influencer Marketing at GoPro, joins SMWLA to share actionable learnings from partnering with some of the most authentic and adventurous influencers in the world.
- Kaitlin Bray, Director of Social Media at Food52, will explore best practices learned from growing an Instagram following from 0 to nearly 2 million, including how to create breakthrough visual content that creates community around your brand.
Join us at The Broad Stage from June 12-14 to see these speakers and dozens more, including:
- Rosette Pambakian, Head of Marketing, Tinder
- Joel Flory, CEO & Founder, VSCO
- Dea Lawrence, Chief Marketing Officer, Variety
- Josh Rose Chief Creative Officer, Weber Shandwick
- Bing Chen, Creator, Investor & Entrepreneur (formerly YouTube/Google)
- Jean Freeman, Principal & CEO, Zambezi
- Marcus Collins, Head of Social Engagement, Doner
- TL Stanley, Senior Contributor, Adweek
- Lars Bastholm, Chief Creative Officer, The Exploratory at Google
- Tom Jauncey, CEO, Beautiful Destinations
Secure your pass by Feb. 16 to take advantage of our early bird pricing, which saves you 40%!
P.S. Want to join us on stage? Our Call for Speakers closes in less than one month.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 180+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.