Swipe Right: Tinder’s Head of Marketing Joins SMWLA Lineup
Rosette Pambakian, Head of Marketing & Communications at Tinder, and Joel Fory, Founder & CEO of VSCO, have joined the SMWLA lineup.
We’ve just added new speakers to the 9th annual Social Media Week LA conference lineup, which takes place June 12-14 at The Eli & Edythe Broad Stage in Santa Monica.
Rosette Pambakian, VP, Head of Marketing & Communications at Tinder, joins us to provide insight into how the global company—which today drives 1.6 billion swipes every day—has evolved its brand positioning amid massive growth, all while staying true to the core mission of bringing people together.
We’ll also hear from Joel Flory, CEO & Co-Founder of the pioneering visual content platform, VSCO. Flory will discuss how VSCO is building a next-generation sharing platform that focuses on quality over quantity and empowers users to create honestly, without a reliance on likes and comments.
Don’t miss these speakers and more at SMWLA 2018:
- Dea Lawrence, Chief Marketing Officer, Variety
- Jean Freeman, Principal & CEO, Zambezi
- Lars Bastholm, Chief Creative Officer, The Exploratory at Google
- Marcus Collins, Head of Social Engagement, Doner
- Josh Rose, Executive Creative Director, Mediaco (Weber Shandwick)
- Bing Chen, Creator, Entrepreneur, Investor (formerly YouTube/Google)
- T.L. Stanley, Senior Contributor, Adweek
Think you have what it takes to present at SMWLA? Our call for speakers closes in one month. Submit your pitches here.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 180+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.