Our Final Agenda is Live: 150+ Speakers Take the Stage at SMWNYC this April
The 10th annual Social Media Week will explore the impact of technology on brands and culture and seek out solutions for a more collaborative future.
We are excited to announce the first round of leaders who will bring our 2020 theme HUMAN.X to life at the Broad stage this June (17-18).
We’re excited to reveal the FINAL agenda and speaker lineup for SMWNYC (April 24-27).
Our 10th annual event will feature 150+ of the most respected and thoughtful minds in business, tech, and culture with 75+ sessions offered to inspire you and help you become a better marketer.
What’s more, all of this will revolve our global theme, “Closer,” which explores the most important issue in technology today: the tenuous relationship between community and individualism.
Here’s a preview of our all-star lineup, which includes:
- Eric Edge, Head of Global Marketing, Pinterest
- Lila King, Head of Global News & Publisher Partnerships, Instagram
- Alex White, Head of Next Big Sound, Pandora
- Anjali Sud, CEO, Vimeo
- Victoria Fabiano, Strategic Partnerships, Google
- James Thompson, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Diageo North America
- Jen Rubio, Co-Founder, Chief Brand Officer, Away
- Regan Clarke, Director, Pernod Ricard USA
- John Nitti, Chief Media Officer, Verizon
- Debbie Grishman, Vice President, Global Digital Brand, American Express
Leaders in media:
- Meredith Kopit Levien, EVP & Chief Operating Officer, The New York Times
- Melissa Bell, Publisher, Vox Media
- Talia Halperin, GM of Commerce at Tasty, BuzzFeed
- YuJung Kim, President, The Dodo
- Kate Lewis, SVP / Editorial Director, Hearst Digital
- Amy Avery, Chief Intelligence Officer, Droga5
- Steve Babcock, Chief Creative Officer, VaynerMedia
- Sarah Hofstetter, CEO, 360i
- Jason M Peterson, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, Havas
- Suresh Nair, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Grey
Influencers and celebrities:
- Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Joseph Rev Run Simmons, Musician, Producer, & Entrepreneur, Run DMC
- Nev Schulman, Host, Executive Producer, MTV’s Catfish: The TV Show
- Greg Klarity Davis Jr., Actor, Creator
- Andy Torres, Founder, StyleScrapbook
People changing the world for the better:
- Charles Best, Founder, DonorsChoose.org
- Suraj Patel, Candidate for US Congress, NY-12
- Nancy Lublin, Founder & CEO, Crisis Text Line
- Eli Pariser, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Upworthy
- Bobby Jones, CMO, Peace First
Don’t miss out on your chance to catch these sessions and more at our 10th annual flagship conference. Only 400 passes remain! Save up to $250 when you register by March 16.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.