Our Final Agenda is Live: 150+ Speakers Take the Stage at SMWNYC this April
The 10th annual Social Media Week will explore the impact of technology on brands and culture and seek out solutions for a more collaborative future.
We are excited to announce the first round of leaders who will bring our 2020 theme HUMAN.X to life at our global conference in New York on May 5-7.
We’re excited to reveal the FINAL agenda and speaker lineup for SMWNYC (April 24-27).
Our 10th annual event will feature 150+ of the most respected and thoughtful minds in business, tech, and culture with 75+ sessions offered to inspire you and help you become a better marketer.
What’s more, all of this will revolve our global theme, “Closer,” which explores the most important issue in technology today: the tenuous relationship between community and individualism.
Here’s a preview of our all-star lineup, which includes:
- Eric Edge, Head of Global Marketing, Pinterest
- Lila King, Head of Global News & Publisher Partnerships, Instagram
- Alex White, Head of Next Big Sound, Pandora
- Anjali Sud, CEO, Vimeo
- Victoria Fabiano, Strategic Partnerships, Google
- James Thompson, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Diageo North America
- Jen Rubio, Co-Founder, Chief Brand Officer, Away
- Regan Clarke, Director, Pernod Ricard USA
- John Nitti, Chief Media Officer, Verizon
- Debbie Grishman, Vice President, Global Digital Brand, American Express
Leaders in media:
- Meredith Kopit Levien, EVP & Chief Operating Officer, The New York Times
- Melissa Bell, Publisher, Vox Media
- Talia Halperin, GM of Commerce at Tasty, BuzzFeed
- YuJung Kim, President, The Dodo
- Kate Lewis, SVP / Editorial Director, Hearst Digital
- Amy Avery, Chief Intelligence Officer, Droga5
- Steve Babcock, Chief Creative Officer, VaynerMedia
- Sarah Hofstetter, CEO, 360i
- Jason M Peterson, Chairman & Chief Creative Officer, Havas
- Suresh Nair, Global Chief Strategy Officer, Grey
Influencers and celebrities:
- Martha Stewart, Founder, Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
- Joseph Rev Run Simmons, Musician, Producer, & Entrepreneur, Run DMC
- Nev Schulman, Host, Executive Producer, MTV’s Catfish: The TV Show
- Greg Klarity Davis Jr., Actor, Creator
- Andy Torres, Founder, StyleScrapbook
People changing the world for the better:
- Charles Best, Founder, DonorsChoose.org
- Suraj Patel, Candidate for US Congress, NY-12
- Nancy Lublin, Founder & CEO, Crisis Text Line
- Eli Pariser, Co-CEO and Co-Founder, Upworthy
- Bobby Jones, CMO, Peace First
Don’t miss out on your chance to catch these sessions and more at our 10th annual flagship conference. Only 400 passes remain! Save up to $250 when you register by March 16.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.