See you in SoCal? Look Who’s Speaking at SMWLA this Year
Browse our initial speaker lineup and don’t forget to submit your session ideas by Friday, March 2.
Our ninth SMWLA conference (June 12-14) is designed to put you in the same room as the marketing execs, founders, and platform leads that are shaping and leading our industry in 2018 and beyond. We’ll provide dozens of sessions that both inspire you and help you take action, so you can leave LA with more than just a tan.
Check out our initial speaker lineup below, with many more to be added soon.
New speakers announced!
Register for SMWLA (June 12-14) to learn from:
- Rosette Pambakian, Head of Brand, Tinder
- Joel Flory, CEO & Founder, VSCO
- Dea Lawrence, Chief Marketing Officer, Variety
- Matt Britton, CEO of Suzy
- Katie Babineau, Senior Manager of Global Social & Influencer Marketing at GoPro
- Josh Rose, Chief Creative Officer, Weber Shandwick
- Bing Chen, Creator, Investor & Entrepreneur (formerly YouTube/Google)
- Jean Freeman, Principal & CEO, Zambezi
- Marcus Collins, Head of Social Engagement, Doner
- TL Stanley, Senior Contributor, Adweek
- Lars Bastholm, Chief Creative Officer, The Exploratory at Google
- Tom Jauncey, CEO, Beautiful Destinations
- Kaitlin Bray, Director of Social Media at Food52
- And many more speakers to be announced!
Learn the latest trends, insights and best practices from the brightest minds in media and technology. Sign up for SMW Insider to watch full-length sessions from official Social Media Week conferences live and on-demand.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 180+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.