Attend LA and Walk Away With These 10 Actionable Insights
We are excited to announce the first round of leaders who will bring our 2020 theme HUMAN.X to life at our global conference in New York on May 5-7.
With the ninth edition of #SMWLA taking place next week, we wanted to take the opportunity and reiterate that every edition of our flagship conferences is treated as an opportunity to provide you with the most important ideas, insights, and best practices that help you advance your business.
This year’s global theme, “Closer” will explore the balance between community and individualism, with our lineup offering a diversity of perspectives as to how we can harness the power of emerging technologies and trends to responsibly fuel innovation and forge communities. Three key trends, in particular, our conference will address include, “The You Universe,” “The Social Divide,” and “AI vs. Humanity.”
In addition to the theme, we have also organized the LA program around a set of actionable insights and takeaways, including:
- Growing your audience and creating awareness for your brand
- Generating new leads, prospects and gaining new customers
- Deciding which platforms to invest in
- Tracking the customer journey across all social media
- Creating content and manage paid media on a budget
- Meeting people in similar roles at companies in the same industry
- Working with influencers and influencer-driven campaigns
- Getting people to talk about your brand
- Determining which marketing technology products to invest in
- Understanding the regulatory space and new rules and guidelines for data marketing
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.