Announcing Our Initial Social Media Week London 2018 Lineup
#SMWLDN returns this November! Register today and save 30% off your pass!
We are excited to announce our first wave of speakers and sessions for the 9th edition of Social Media Week London taking place this 14-16 November!
This year’s event will continue our 2018 theme, “Closer,” a conversation on the intensifying conflict between individualism and community. Over three days, we will tackle three big sub-themes including The YouUniverse, The Social Divide and AI vs Humanity through more than 60 talks, panels, workshops, roundtables, and fireside chats.
Here’s a sneak preview of the agenda and lineup:
- A Year’s Worth of Video Evolution – Hosted by Hearst
- A Guide to Creating and Landing Video on Social – Hosted by That Lot
- Making Mr. Bean Social – Hosted by Endemol Shine Group
- Measuring Paid Social: How to Work Within a Walled Garden – Hosted by Croud
- AI vs Humanity: Who Will Win? – Hosted by Text100
- The Next Generation Game: Are You Smarter Than A Social Media Expert? – Hosted by Iris and Groovy Gecko
- The Art and Science of Influencer Marketing: Lessons from Diageo’s Haig Club – Hosted by PMK-BNC
- Brands Not Hot – Hosted by Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- Why You Need to Rewire Your Social Strategy: 6 New Learnings from Neuroscience – Hosted by HeyHuman
- Fighting the Dopamine Drip: How Brands Can Overcome Our Shortening Attention Spans – Hosted by Wavemaker
- How to Capitalize on the Rise of Influencer Marketing Around the World – Hosted by Palgrave Macmillan
We’ll be announcing the rest of the agenda in the coming weeks/months, so please look out for future emails. Also, you can begin bookmarking events that look interesting and you’d like to attend by logging in using your SMW account.
P.S Interested in becoming a sponsor? Learn more here.
Learn the latest trends, insights and best practices from the brightest minds in media and technology. Sign up for SMW Insider to watch full-length sessions from official Social Media Week conferences live and on-demand.
Watch SMW Live
SMW Insider is a premium video platform that streams more than 180+ hours of talks, presentations, and interviews from leading industry experts.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.