Introducing Leads2Scale: A New Podcast for Marketers Who Want to Achieve More in Social Media
How Matt Britton, CEO of Suzy, is changing the marketing tech landscape.
Access exclusive SMW+ content by marketers whose careers you can emulate with a free 30-day trial!
Here at Social Media Week we are excited to unveil our brand new podcast, Leads2Scale!
Hosted by SMW’s Founder and Executive Director, Toby Daniels, Leads2Scale aims to provide listeners with practical insights and emerging trends in social media with the goal of helping you achieve your marketing objectives, scale your audience and generate more leads.
Each episode will feature interviews with leading experts, marketing practitioners, entrepreneurs and technology visionaries who will cover topics including:
- How to grow your audience while reducing the cost of customer acquisition
- How to generate new leads, prospects and gain new customers
- How to track and measure customer behavior online
- How to use data to make better and more informed decisions
- How to manage campaigns on a budget
- How to work with influencers and manage influencer driven campaigns
- How to determine which marketing technology products to invest in
- How to understand the regulatory space and new rules and guidelines
- How to grow your professional network
- and much more!
Our aim is to release one new episode a week and if you have suggestions for who we should interview or what topics you would like us to cover, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our first guest is Suzy’s Founder and CEO, Matt Britton. Featured in this episode, Matt discusses the most significant and impactful shifts in the industry, what inspired him to start his first company, how he pivoted Crowdtap and what he is planning to do with Suzy and how 5G is going to change the game for smart devices and video consumption in the near future.
Learn the latest trends, insights and best practices from the brightest minds in media and technology. Sign up for SMW Insider to watch full-length sessions from official Social Media Week conferences live and on-demand.
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.