Hear What Under Armour, Dollar Shave Club, OREO, Pepsi + More Will Be Discussing at #SMWNYC
Looking to evolve your brand with some fresh perspectives? Join T-Mobile, Diageo, AmEx, Adobe, and more at #SMWNYC!
Access exclusive SMW+ content by marketers whose careers you can emulate with a free 30-day trial!
What’s the secret to preparing our brands for the next generation? Many marketers would agree it’s about adopting a business model that drives better, more authentic storytelling rooted in meaningful customer experiences that stand out above the social media clutter.
During SMW New York, we’re bringing together senior marketers and founders from some of the most innovative, industry-shaping brands in the world to hear first-hand how they’re wielding the power to change the world and define the future of how we do marketing.
With only 12 days to go and with record numbers of attendees already confirmed, we suggest you secure your pass as quickly as possible before we sell out.
Here are some of the highlights of the brand-centric conversations we will be hosting throughout the week:
- Justin Parnell, Senior Director, Oreo, at Mondelez International, will sit down with 360i President, Abbey Klassen, and Alex Diamond, Director, Program Marketing at HBO to share actional tips for successful brand collaborations.
- Anna Ritchie, Head of Social Media, Campbell Snacks, will participate in a conversation with leaders from Dollar Shave Club, Inmar, and more that outlines ways to scale influencer campaigns.
- Tiffany Holland, Digital Enterprise Marketing Director, T-Mobile will share how they have turned their social media channels into a powerful tool to answer key business questions and gain insight into audience behavior.
- Edlynne Laryea, Director, Global Neutrogena Digital Transformation and Sustainability, Johnson & Johnson and Jay Sethi, Vice President, Smirnoff & Nurture Brands Portfolio, Diageo who are winning the hearts and minds of consumers with stories that penetrate and reverberate long after the campaign is done.
- Chris Marino, Director, Digital Media Acquisition at American Express, will explore how AmEx has shifted the perception of its brand through unlocking mid-funnel messaging.
- Rani Mani, Head of Global Social Influencer Enablement & Employee Advocacy at Adobe, will offer advice for simplifying and sustaining your influencer relationships and the must-have elements to implement in your programs.
We’re also excited to launch our new program, The Brand Leaders Experience which will feature over 100 brands who will come together to explore the future of marketing. Confirmed brands include GE, Boxed, momofuku, Siemens, Spotify, RedBull, Samsung, Birchbox, Blink Health, Bombas, PepsiCo, Airbnb, Conde Nast, Juice Press, and Mastercard.
There’s still time to join these speakers and many more at SMWNYC (April 30-May 2), at the Sheraton New York Times Square – so act fast, and look toward a future of empowered brands with us!
Join 100,000+ fellow marketers who advance their skills and knowledge by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
WATCH OUR 2019 PROMO
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.