WEBINAR: Prepare Your Brand for e-Commerce Success This Holiday Season with MikMak
Prepare your brand for the 2019 holiday season with MikMak!
Access exclusive SMW+ content by marketers whose careers you can emulate with a free 30-day trial!
Shoppers spent $120B online in the U.S. during the 2018 holiday season, and analysts predict that this 2019 holiday season will see continued growth.
In the spirit of helping your brand prepare early, MikMak CEO Rachel Tipograph and Social Media Week have teamed up to host a webinar Thursday, September 19th, to answer all of your 2019 Holiday eCommerce key questions based on results MikMak saw last holiday season with Fortune 1000 brands:
Topics to be discussed during the webinar include:
- Fundamental insights for your September – December planning guide across creative, media and merchandise
- Identifying which social platforms yield the highest conversation rates
- How you can optimize your brand creative for eComm
- How you can grow and gain more control over your brand presence on Amazon
As a high-level overview, here are a few of the key findings:
- Instagram saw the strongest add-to-cart conversion rates (9.5%), while Snap had the lowest (0.9%)
- The highest add-to-cart rates and time spent on product details pages occurred before Black Friday underscoring a trend to get ahead of the holiday shopping curve
- Add-to-cart rates were higher in early December versus Black Friday and Cyber Monday indicating people are opting to invest early.
Don’t miss your chance to attend the free webinar taking place on Thursday, September 19th, at 1pm EST. Fill out the form below to join. Can’t attend the webinar live? All registrants will receive a link to the recording after the webinar is done.
Join 100,000+ fellow marketers who advance their skills and knowledge by subscribing to our weekly newsletter.
WATCH THE SMWLDN 2019 PROMO
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.