Gary Vaynerchuk to Close Out #SMWNYC + Major Agenda Updates!
Don’t miss Gary Vee and the rest of our newly announced speakers this May!
We are excited to announce the first round of leaders who will bring our 2020 theme HUMAN.X to life at the Broad stage this June (17-18).
We’re beyond excited to share some huge announcements with you today!
First, we’re thrilled to announce that the inimitable Gary Vaynerchuk will be joining our founder Toby Daniels on stage for the closing keynote on May 7th.
It’s unlikely you’ve not heard of him, but for the uninitiated Gary is one of the most influential people in social media and digital marketing over the past 10 years. He’s the Chairman of VaynerX, CEO and Co-Founder of VaynerMedia, a full-service digital agency servicing Fortune 500 clients across the company’s four locations and author of five New York Times best-selling books including “Crushing It!: How Great Entrepreneurs Build Business and Influence-and How You Can, Too.”
Gary rose to prominence in the late ‘90s after establishing one of the first e-commerce wine sites, WineLibrary, a family business that he helped his father grow from 4 to 60MM in sales. Today, he has amassed a huge social media audience across several platforms including TikTok where he has over 3M followers.
In addition to confirming our closer for #SMWNYC 2020, we’re also over the moon regarding the newest additions to the agenda, which we are also releasing today, including:
- How Hulu Helps DTC Brands Stream to Success, hosted by Hulu
- Having a Heart and Driving Growth: Combining Art and Science to Make a Difference, with Grubhub
- Little Resources, Big Results: How to Make an Impact with Video, with Vimeo
- Are Employees the New Influencers? with General Electric
- Why Authenticity is Key to Human-First Influencer Marketing, with Takumi
- The Lost Art of Anticipation, with Netflix
- How To Create Brand Experiences That Are Built to Scale, with Heineken
- The Devil in Discourse, hosted by Code and Theory
- Bringing Transparency and Accountability to Influencer Marketing: Navigating the Wild West, with Whalar
- Augmented Reality isn’t an Accessory, it’s a Staple, hosted by Havas New York
- Why Your Marketing Campaign Will Never Go Viral, with Twitter
- After The Fall: Marketing In the Post Attention Era, with Salesforce
This is just a small taste of the latest additions to the program and we have more major announcements to come in the next few weeks, including the agenda for The Brand Leaders Summit, the full lineup for the SMW Academy program and more partner announcements.
WATCH THE SMWNYC 2019 RECAP
Write for Us
Interested in sharing your ideas and insights with the world? Become a SMW News contributor and reach 300k readers each month.