Social media headlines: top stories for Tuesday
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
Top social media stories for Tuesday, July 26 featuring Google’s response to Google+ controversy, ThinkNear’s $1.6m, how one company uses Yammer, Klout for images, LogMeIn and other top social media stories:
- Google responds to Google+ account suspensions to reinforce “common name” policy (via Mashable)
- How gaming company IGN Entertainment uses Yammer to communicate internally (via Building 43)
- Five tips for building a community management strategy (via Social Media Examiner)
- LogMeIn announces new iOS access controls (via ReadWriteWeb)
- ThinkNear turns mobile banners ads into local offers, raises $1.6m (via TechCrunch)
- Determine your “Klout for photo-sharing” with Photorank (via Mashable)
- LinkedIn tightens ties between job seekers, employers (via ChicagoTribune.com)
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.