Apply to Become an Event Partner for Social Media Week Chicago
Learn how you can position your organization on a global stage, and join us in Chicago for Social Media Week this November as an Event Partner.
Event submissions are now open, which means your company has the chance to join the industry leaders on our official stage at Social Media Week Chicago.
The last day to submit is September 9th, so if you’re eager to gain high-profile recognition as an industry thought-leader, or if you want to position your organization on a global stage to showcase your expertise, it’s time to get started becoming one of our event partners.
You can apply to have your event hosted on the official #SMWChicago stage at Venue One, or feel free to submit your independent event ideas, which require event organizers to secure their own venue or meeting space.
Why become an event partner?
- Engage your organization in the conversation that is relevant to your cause or industry
- Gain recognition as a thought-leader or influencer in your field
- Position your organization on a global stage to gain exposure and credibility for your work
- Develop valuable relationships with new prospects, partners, and clients
- There are no fees in becoming an Event Partner/li>
Some of our official event partners from last year include BuzzFeed, National Geographic, The Chicago Cubs, Edelman, LinkedIn, Havas Worldwide Chicago, The Onion, and Capital One.
Organizations of all shapes and sizes are encouraged to apply, from startups and small agencies to non-profits and universities. Social Media Week is a collaborative and open-sourced event for the city of Chicago, and we’d love for you to join us this November.
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.