Barack Obama’s Former Digital Team Weighs in on Election 2016 – Only at SMW Chicago
Register for #SMWChicago, which takes place this November 15-18 bringing together thousands of leaders in media, entertainment, and technology.
We’re excited to welcome the expert team from Blue State Digital to the SMW Chicago lineup. Taking place just one week after the 2016 Election, we’ll provide a look back at the winning digital tactics and strategies that benefitted (and sometimes harmed) the candidates in their quest for the White House.
Dubbing themselves a “purpose-driven” agency, Blue State Digital provided digital strategy and services for Barack Obama’s 2008 and 2012 campaigns. In their session, “Wait, What?! Behind the (Digital) Method and Madness of the 2016 Election,” you’ll gain insights as the team breaks down what went on during this past election cycle and what voters (and citizens) can expect from future elections.
Pick up a pass, attend this session and learn:
- The role of mobile when it comes to voter activation and giving;
- How memes were used to the benefit (or detriment) of this year’s candidates;
- How candidates leveraged the web to disseminate key policy positions;
- How to use digital to respond to critical press with a light touch;
- Ways to increase the speed of your digital content to take advantage of key moments; and
- Ways to arm advocates with the tools they need to help carry your message far and wide.
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.