Introducing the Opening of Registration and New Venue for SMW Chicago in 2017
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
This November, Social Media Week returns to Chicago, and we have a special offer to celebrate the opening of registration this week…
Secure your pass for #SMWChicago at 40%-off!
We’re bringing together the industry’s most innovative brands and individuals to teach you how to become a better marketer, media professional, and technology leader.
To help you as you make your decision, here are a number of exciting improvements we’re making to this year’s event:
- Moving to a new amenity rich, state of the art location – Venue SIX10 in Downtown Chicago (Google Maps)
- Hosting an opening cocktail reception for all HQ passholders
- Adding three full days of dedicated workshops
- Complimentary catered lunches throughout the week
- Exhibitor experience and upgraded co-working / Wi-Fi amenities with gorgeous views of Lake Michigan
If you purchase your pass this week, you’ll receive a free, three-month subscription to our video streaming platform, SMW Insider (worth $149). This means you’ll be able to watch all of the on-demand content from SMW New York from February, plus the livestream of the SMW Los Angeles conference this coming June.
We really hope to see you at the event again this year in Chicago! Over the next few months, we’ll have new announcements on speakers, events, and how registered attendees can get VIP access to SMW.
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.