Announcing the Initial Schedule of Events for #SMWChicago
Register for #SMWChicago, which takes place this November 13-17, 2017 bringing together thousands of leaders in media, entertainment, and technology.
This November, Social Media Week returns to Chicago for an unforgettable week of talks, interviews and workshops led by influencers and leaders in media, marketing and technology.
Secure your pass for #SMWChicago at 20%-off!
We’re excited to announce the initial schedule of events and speaker lineup for Chicago’s 8th annual Social Media Week:
Some highlights of the initial #SMWChicago program include:
- Era of Cognitive Marketing: Social Media and the New Brand Intelligence (Hosted by IBM Watson)
- Masters of Storytelling: How NatGeo Engages 350 Million Fans on Social (Hosted by National Geographic)
- What Would Ferris Bueller do? Aka: “Making Someone Feel Like The Coolest Kid At The Party with Personalisation Marketing” (Hosted by Yelp)
- A Performance Approach to Influencer Marketing (Hosted by Performics & Kohl’s)
- The Evolution of Video: Is Shorter the Only Way? (Hosted by Edelman Chicago)
- From Cadence to Campaign: Focused Storytelling on Social (Hosted by DigitasLBI)
- Lurking in the Shadows: Dark Social Media (Hosted by Cisco)
- Building A Magnetic Brand: Attracting the Right People in a Hypersegmented World (Hosted by SOCIALDEVIANT)
- Your Social Sucks (Probably) (Hosted by Havas Chicago)
- The Golden Age of On-Demand Audio (Hosted by Gimlet Media)
- How to Use Visual Discovery to Inspire Consumers to Act (Hosted by Pinterest)
- Video and the New Tools for Expression (Hosted by Twitch)
- Using Bots to Drive Business and Bring Brands to Life (R/GA Chicago)
We’re adding more events to the schedule over the coming weeks, including panels and talks lead by media and technology’s most creative and innovative leaders.
About the Venue: Venue SIX10
Venue SIX10 has a MAIN STAGE that holds up to 500 people. There is also a WORKSHOP experience that will take place on the 9th Floor which holds up to 100 people.
In addition, we’ll have co-working lounges where you can meet with colleagues or clients, connect to WiFi to get your normal work done, technology and analytics exhibitors, and space to relax as you enjoy the incredible sessions throughout the week. The aim this year is to provide attendees, speakers and partners with more space and amenities to enjoy the entire week.
If you haven’t registered yet, there’s still time to secure your pass at an early bird discounted rate and join over 1,000 industry professionals coming to Chicago this November 13-17, 2017.
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.