1:45 PM - 2:30 PM
Hosted by mllnnl
Venue SIX10: Stage Two 610 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60605
Organic reach is dead and page likes are antiquated. But data shows how valuable likes and content marketing were in driving conversion. The importance of this isn’t lost; it’s evolved.
The Facebook buying ecosystem is more complex than ever before. We look to break this down and simplify it. Kyle Dardashti, Co-Founder and Managing Director of mllnnl, will run through case studies and the numbers behind their buys to gain rich insight for how you should be planning and buying Facebook media.
- How Facebook ad buying algorithms work
- The different objectives types and when to use each
- The impact Video Views has in conversion rate and sales
- How to measure branding initiatives from a performance marketing standpoint
- Leveraging these insights for sophisticated media planning and content strategy
Venue & Location
Venue SIX10: Stage Two610 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605