5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Hosted by General Assembly
Masterclass Room 2 - The Merchandise Mart 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza Chicago Illinois 60654
Having a million impressions and 100,000 followers is great, but how much did it cost you to get there? And how is that driving your bottom-line growth? Don’t fall into the common pitfalls of vanity measurements in social media marketing, which focus on short-term goals instead of long-term impact. In this class, you’ll learn about the tactics involved in sustainable social media marketing, including: serving customers, building community, driving sales, and building customer advocacy.
– Understand the meaning behind commonly-used social media metrics.
– Identify opportunities to drive better ROI on social media.
– Learn how to attribute social activity to business outcomes.
Prereqs & Prep:
– Students should have a general understanding of social media platforms and tools.
– Students should bring a laptop.
Venue & Location
Masterclass Room 2 - The Merchandise Mart222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, Illinois 60654