11:00 AM - 11:25 AM
Hosted by CreatorIQ
Venue SIX10: Stage Two 610 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60605
It’s no secret influencers and creators are dominating the social media marketing landscape. Gone are the days where brands can expect consumers to be moved by or pay attention to a singular Instagram post from a popular creator promoting their brand or product. Consumers, especially the coveted millennial and Gen Z markets, can detect this inauthenticity from a mile away.
For brands looking to thrive in an influencer dominated industry, it is imperative that marketers evolve their social influencer programs from a transactional approach, characterized by one-off paid sponsorships, to true advocacy programs that solidify long-term branded relationships with content creators.
Many challenges face brands and marketers today as they look to build long-term social influencer programs. From managing brand safety at scale and transparency into campaign performance, to identifying the right influencers and knowing their audiences – brands must know how to address these challenges in order to create an authentic social presence.
- What is driving the evolution of social influencer programs today
- Emerging industry strategies in influencer marketing to adopt
- How to avoid the common mistakes brand marketers often find in influencer programs
- How to evolve brand ambassador programs to create native content networks
- What factors make up a successful native content network that results in a program driving constant ROI and growth
Venue & Location
Venue SIX10: Stage Two610 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605