2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Hosted by Roosevelt University
Roosevelt University - Wabash Building 425 S. Wabash Avenue Chicago
Every business scrambles to increase their number of social media fans. But, only a small percentage are really “brand ambassadors” – the ones who buy, refer their friends and/or engage regularly. How can you build your fan base? Jill and La’Shon will deliver tips to keep your prospects & customers coming back for more of your content.
In this session, you’ll discover how to:
• Establish loyalty with prospects and clients
• Improve your online presence
• Convert customers into enthusiasts
• Create buzz through emotional impact
• Write your positioning statement
• Measure your progress and success
– Jill Salzman is a serial entrepreneur and co-host of the podcast “Breaking Down Your Business.” She is also a regular Ted talk speaker, writer for NBC Chicago’s Inc. Well blog, and the author of “Found It: A Field Guide for Mom Entrepreneurs.”
– La’Shon Anthony, owner of visuals4u, is a consultant, promoter, designer, and fundraiser. La’Shon is also a writer for several online sites, a public speaker, and mentor for small businesses & teens.
NOTE: The event will be held in the Wabash Tower of Roosevelt at 425 S. Wabash Ave., Room 612 in Chicago. (This is a room change from what was previously listed).
Also if you would like to be placed on a waiting list, send us an email with your contact information. Wait list seats are not guaranteed and depend upon cancellations.
Venue & Location
Roosevelt University - Wabash Building425 S. Wabash Avenue