3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Hosted by Roosevelt University
Roosevelt University - Auditorium Building 430 S. Michigan Avenue, Room 528 Chicago IL
This discussion features four nonprofits from the Chicagoland area. The panelists will talk about what social media strategies produced the best results and which ones fizzled. They’ll also answer questions about mobile marketing, digital fundraising, challenges, events, and much more. A short video about each charity will be played and a Q&A will follow.
– Scott Issen, President & CEO of Future Founders Foundation.
– Brittany Martin Graunke, Founder & CEO of Zealous Good.
– Daniel Bassill, Founder of Tutor/Mentor Institute.
– Brooke Fallon, Office and Community Relations Manager at the Institute for Justice Clinic on Entrepreneurship.
– Ian Pajer-Rogers, Digital Communications Manager of the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights.
La’Shon Anthony, owner of visuals4u, is a consultant, promoter, designer, and fundraiser. La’Shon is also a writer for several online sites, a public speaker, and mentor for small businesses & teens.
The event will be held in the Auditorium Building of Roosevelt at 430 S. Michigan Ave., Room 528 in Chicago.
Venue & Location
Roosevelt University - Auditorium Building430 S. Michigan Avenue, Room 528