12:30 PM - 1:15 PM
Hosted by Simon Data
Venue One: Main Stage 1034 W Randolph St Chicago IL 60607
From lookalike modeling on Facebook to algorithms that tell you when to send emails to customers, marketers are more reliant on machine learning than ever. But what’s hype and what’s not?
In this panel session featuring top data scientists and marketers from cutting-edge companies, topics will include:
- How do predictive algorithms “predict”?
- What the limitations of predictive algorithms?
- As a marketer, where should you be using predictive – and where should you be more skeptical?
- How should organizations deploy predictive, and measure results?
- How do organizations like Facebook and Google develop their predictive models?
- When should organizations invest in data science to develop these models?
Venue & Location
Venue One: Main Stage1034 W Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60607