Masterclass: Social Media in the Workplace - The Line Between Employee Privacy and Employers’ Business Interests
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Hosted by Saper Law
Masterclass Room 2 - The Merchandise Mart 222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza Chicago Illinois 60654
Come hear Daliah Saper, Social Media Attorney and Social Media Week Advisory Board Member discuss social media issues in the workplace.
Topics she will cover include:
(1) Who “owns” social media content: the employer or the employee?
(2) Legal restrictions on employer access to employees’ social media sites
(3) Drafting effective social media policies
(4) Can employers prevent current employees from contacting former employees on social media?
(5) What constitutes protected concerted activity through social media?
(6) Applying and enforcing non-solicitation policies in the age of social media
(7) How social media may be used in litigation to help and hurt you
(8) Employers’ and Employees’ preservation obligations
Venue & Location
Masterclass Room 2 - The Merchandise Mart222 W Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, Illinois 60654