10:30 AM - 10:55 AM
Hosted by The Economist
Venue One: Main Stage 1034 W Randolph St Chicago IL 60607
Overwhelmed by the amount of content coming at them, executives say they are more discerning about the sources they choose, and reward brands that are credible thought leaders with sales, loyalty and advocacy.
To explore the role of thought leadership in today’s marketing mix, The Economist Group in partnership with Hill and Knowlton conducted research with a survey of over 1600 marketers and senior executives worldwide.
This presentation from Heather Taylor, Director of Creative Strategy, North America at The Economist, will go thorough these findings uncovering how thought leadership offers big rewards for those who get it right, but faces several challenges. She will cover:
- what content works and why
- the importance of being a thought partner, rather than a thought leader
- understanding your audience and their needs
- who executives are looking to for content
- how to innovate with distribution, format and cadence
Venue & Location
Venue One: Main Stage1034 W Randolph St
Chicago, IL 60607