9:45 AM - 10:30 AM
Hosted by Sprinklr
Venue SIX10: Stage Two 610 S Michigan Ave Chicago IL 60605
In the age of on-demand streaming and one-click purchasing, it seems that many consumers have traded Black Friday in for Cyber Monday. In reality, more than 90% of retail sales still take place in stores. Consumers may have traditional values when it comes to making a final decision, but they also have new ways of engaging with brands.
Today, if you’re a retailer, you need to excel at social media management or you’ll be out of business. Although retailers understand the importance of omni-channel engagement, it can be challenging for them to figure out exactly how to connect social media and online reviews to in-store customer experiences.
- Real-life examples from top brands who have used social to put customers at the center of their business
- How to use social engagement to attract customers to physical stores
- Social listening & social advertising tips to improve the in-store experience
- How to align social media and in-store campaigns
- Tips for analyzing social reviews to improve in-store experiences
Venue & Location
Venue SIX10: Stage Two610 S Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60605