While brands and creators have worked hand-in-hand to execute creative, innovative campaigns, for the most part, many of them have been one offs, even though we all know that continuous messaging is key to sustained success. Long-term relationships with creators instead of intermittent one offs maximizes value and engagement. In a world where some influencers pull up to $500k per video learn how brands can build meaningful relationships that go beyond one-time fees, reach the right audience, and develop creator BFFs.
This session will dive deep into the world of brand and talent relationships, looking into how Hot Wheels successfully identified up-and-coming talent, Tanner Fox, created a program that generated over 34MM views and 20MM+ in added value views, all while sparking an obsession among Hot Wheels fans. We’ll explore what is crucial to a partnership, the challenges, and how to truly cultivate a relationship with creators beyond just a paycheck.
Attend this session and learn:
- Audience to gain a better understanding of how to maximize their current influencer marketing strategies and improve engagement among key audiences.
- Experience real takeaways from a brand implementation
- Developing the most beneficial influencer relationships
- Creating strategic brand/talent campaigns to maximize ROI
- Overcoming challenges that brands face when working with influencers