Bots can take many forms. From a stream of updates, to content curation, Siri and Alexa, to the old school chat bots like Clippy and SmarterChild. Chat bots have become a way to navigate information online through a dialogue and decision tree format we usually only get with another human. In this presentation, Dan Gardner, co-founder of Code and Theory will discuss how bots can become an effective tool for users, brands, and media companies alike through a personalized conversation.
- What a bot is and what the different types are: conversational, chat, content, automated…
- How big brands are using bots through Facebook Messenger, Kik, and standalone apps to make product research and experiences more successful and personal
- How media companies can think about bots differently to create entertainment and ongoing engagement with readers
- How media companies can use information bots
- How content bots (non-conversational) impact your social media experience and can teach you what content works