More and more consumers expect brands to take a stance on social issues. Meanwhile, trust in influencers is significantly higher than trust in brands themselves, making influencer partnerships a crucial piece of communicating your brand’s messaging. But in the era of fake news and savvy (if not cynical audiences), it is more important than ever before to ensure your influencer partners have the credibility to speak on behalf of your brand, that the partnerships are authentic, and that their voices will resonate with your target audience. In this session we will dive into how to build influencer partnerships that are both creative and strategic and will deliver on your messaging and campaign goals.
Attend this session and learn:
- Authentic Advocacy: How to determine when and what to speak out on as a brand
- Defining Influence: The four pillars that make someone influential and able to deliver your message and drive ROI for your brand
- Setting Strategy: How to leverage your brand’s story and target audiences to guide your influencer strategy and identification
- Vetting Talent: Of all the voices out there, how do you determine who is best for this piece of your specific campaign?
- Authentic Collaborations: How to set influencer partnerships up for success
- Amplifying Success: Know what metrics matter, how to set KPI goals from the beginning, and build on your results