“The stories we tell, consume and share have the potential to shape who we are and what we become.” – Social Media Week’s 2019 Global Theme
Both brands and agencies have an incredible responsibility at the front lines of influencing how people think and act. In our world that is full of noise, where you can tap into news, games, meditation, fitness classes, streaming programming and so much more just from the palm of your hand – it’s now more important than ever to develop truly authentic and meaningful content for our audiences.
Joined by leading entertainment agency CAA and Overheard, “the insta-voice of our biggest cities,” this session will explore how brands and talent can create a truly effective partnership to deliver authentic content that goes well beyond understanding your target audience on paper. Would you even watch what you’re trying to sell?
Attend this session and learn:
- How to keep it real and create authentic content that aligns with and engages your audience
- Tone of voice as a filter: Understanding the essence of how you’re talking about your brand
- How to ensure strategic alignment with talent/influencers that are right for your audience – not just on paper
- Discerning how to determine what brands to partner with based on your personal brand and why
- Going beyond social – new and emerging media to consider