With the oldest millennials now approaching 40 years old, this disruptive generation is no longer comprised of kids looking for video, games, pizza, and the next great selfie. Today’s millennials are the CFOs of the household, the CMOS of culture and soon to be CEOs of The Fortune 500.
Attend this session and learn:
- How the values and ideas have changed from the core lasting legacies of Millennials
- The demographic and socio-economic shifts driving new businesses and destroying others
- The coming impact of millennials in the C-suite
- How the shift in Millennial media consumption is shifting the very face of communications
- How the new B-to-B buyer is learning about new products and services to deploy in the enterprise