Too many brands get social all wrong. As a result, they get called out for misbehaving, pushing products, or over-using influencers. That’s because their audiences already know what’s up. Not only have they seen their marketing strategies a million times before, some of them are using those same strategies to build their own personal brands. In a landscape where more and more brands are turning to social to connect with consumers, how do you push past the skepticism to truly add value through your content?
Drawing from their work with top-tier clients like Nike and Social Animals, their acclaimed feature documentary about the trials of youths living in the social media era, Conscious Minds Head of Brand, Bryant Kohler, will go into the best practices of storytelling for a social audience and how you can connect authentically with a community.
Attend this session and learn:
- To show brands and agencies the power documentary in the social media context
- To present strategies for creating authentic social media content
- To frame the problem of social media skepticism and how to overcome it
- To show how other brands are crafting successful storytelling on social media
- To set clear rules for social content and behavior that won’t clutter the platforms