Top Twitter Hashtags You Should Follow During Social Media Week Lagos Feb 18 – 22
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
Fans of social media know that Twitter is often entertainment itself!
Social Media Week is here and Lagosians can’t wait to experience something new.
Here’s my Top 10 twitter hashtags you should follow during the event. You don’t want to miss the conversations;
- #NokiaSMWLagos – For info on all the nokia events and activations and giveaways
- #smwBIT – Follow conversation of events happening at Business Innovation and Technology Hub @ Porsche
- #smwPEGS – Follow what’s happening at the Policy, Education, Governement & Society Hub at the Lagos E-Learning Centre
- #smwMACE – Music, Art, Culture & Entertainment Hub @ Terra Kulture
- #smwGUESS – Follow the conversation for GUESS Fashion Day
- #smwBIllboard – Follow the conversation for BIllboard Music Day
- #SMWLagosLive – Follow the conversation for
- #SmwWTL – Follow the conversation for The Lagos You Don’t See Mobile Hangout
- #SmwChangeMakers – Follow the conversation for Social Media for Change Makers
- #SMWhistorynow – Follow conversation about the 50 Greatest Nigerians we never knew
I will be speaking at this event – NOLLYWOOD! The Power of Being Social – Join us here for real-time feed | #smwBON
There’s a lot to keep track of and you don’t want you to miss anything.
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.