Top 5 #SMWJHB Sessions to Attend – September 23!
Social Media Week is a leading news platform and worldwide conference that curates and shares the best ideas and insights into social media and technology's impact on business, society, and culture.
Our correspondent Siya Moringe has given us his list can’t miss events at #SMWJHB today!
If you’re in Johannesburg, check them out and let us know what you think!
TOP FIVE (5) SESSIONS TO ATTEND THIS Tuesday the 23rd:
- Entrepreneurship in the Digital Age by Awesomely Luvvie.
- MASTERCLASS: How to turn Instagram into a POWERFUL -and- Free- Marketing tool hosted by Brinti Danielle
- “How do today’s youth define success?” A youth trend panel hosted by Levi’s
- The Pro’s and Con’s of Native Advertising hosted by #SMWJHB
- Building the Next Generation of Digital Talent hosted by Zama Ndlovu
Stay tuned for more updates on Social Media Week Johannesburg!
Siya Moringe is a South African filmmaker, visual artist, activist, creative writer, and aspiring journalist.
Want to write for Social Media Week?
We're looking for individuals around the globe to contribute articles on marketing, media, technology, and more.