1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Hosted by Oando PLC
Experience Stage Powered by Purple Water Corporation Road - Plot 5B VI Lagos
Within the oil and gas sector, international players such as BP and Chevron have embraced digital and social media, defining their voice, connecting to consumers and establishing themselves as thought leaders.
In Nigeria, oil & gas companies are yet to embrace social media and its benefits. At this session we will give the most promising tech individuals in Nigeria a platform to present their ideas to professionals from the technology and oil & gas sector and the investment community.
The participants would be competing for the opportunity to implement their ideas in Oando PLC.
Utilising the latest digital and social trends, participants are to develop an idea, which would become a project to embrace the digital age.
The winning project will:
- Have strategic insights and in depth understanding of digital trends
- Be innovative and have cost saving solutions
- Have the ability to be implemented in the business with actionable tasks and measurable goals/KPIs
- Embrace the audacious nature of the brand
- Expand the dialogue beyond the brief, thinking about potential issues and opportunities
Interested participants should send their resume and a 300-word concept note* of their proposed idea to email@example.com by Wednesday, 18th February.
A shortlist of project participants will be contacted and announced on Friday, 20th February.
* Please note that the panel will be critiquing, questioning and judging the selected ideas for authenticity and robustness
Presented by Oando PLC
Venue & Location
Experience Stage Powered by PurpleWater Corporation Road - Plot 5B